Why would someone do that to their kid?
Going as his dad? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Why would someone do that to their kid?
that kid must be from big stone gap. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Why would someone do that to their kid?
[/ QUOTE ]
Thats Notsosilentbob when he was 20. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] They let him out of Woodridge that night to trick or treat. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Please, probably Tennessee or Kentucky
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
You know that kid's from Norton (breeding ground for future inmates)
Oops-stereotyping again [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Guys I have told you he is from Coeburn and his name is Bob! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys I have told you he is from Coeburn and his name is Bob! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
Come on JASON he just lives in Coeburn now, he is from Dungannon.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys I have told you he is from Coeburn and his name is Bob! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
Come on JASON he just lives in Coeburn now, he is from Dungannon.
[/ QUOTE ]
Oh I forgot! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys I have told you he is from Coeburn and his name is Bob! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
Come on JASON he just lives in Coeburn now, he is from Dungannon.
[/ QUOTE ]
I'm one of the few good ones from Dungannon. Heck, look at what Stripes married. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks